Seneca, SC: We had an AWESOME time this week! Camp participants took many challenges and responsible risks as well as worked to implement the 4 C’s (collaboration, creativity, critical thinking, and communication) and experienced some awesome educational programming with the following STEM areas;
- Problem-Based Learning (@room99_)
- Redbird Math
- KNEX Education
- Hands-on Science Experiments
- Financial Literacy workshop with Wells Fargo
- Tour of Clemson University (College of Engineering)
- Nuclear Energy presentation at Duke Energy’s World of Energy
- Fun Weird Science Sphero Robotics course
- Tour of Seneca Water Treatment Plan
- Fun Trip to Gravitopia
So much fun!!!!! Additional photos and videos are available on Facebook.
We would like to extend a special thanks to our 2016 Sponsors; Duke Energy, Wells Fargo, Midtown International School, Diamond T Promotions, IT Service Management Solutions LLC , Ultimate Hair Salonand Fun Weird Science.