YouthLink 360 Athletics provides young student-athletes between the ages of 8 and 16 with the opportunities to learn fundamental basketball skills, sportsmanship, and to play competitive basketball throughout South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, and Tennessee. We offer teams for players at all skill levels, are members of the Jr. NBA Program, and compete in both AAU and Exposure Tournaments.
At YouthLink 360 Athletics we strive to develop our players to pursue academic and self-excellence in basketball and life. We do this by requiring our student-athletes to actively participate in their community through the completion of a yearly community service project and attendance of a STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) or life skills workshop that provides each student-athlete training to develop confidence, emotional intelligence, character building, leadership, self-esteem, and social skills. We live by the motto: “No workshop. No jump shot.”
There are no player registration or participation fees for YouthLink 360 Athletics. However, we require that each player complete the community service and workshop requirement.
To achieve our goal in developing highly skilled athletes both on and off the court, we have adopted the Jr. NBA Program’s core character values of:
- FUNdamentals – Teaching basic basketball skill development in a positive, encouraging and fun environment is rewarding for all involved
- Hard Work – Emphasizing how to compete – with a focus on working hard and competing to the best of your ability – is more important than the outcome of games won and lost
- Respect – Exhibiting a positive attitude toward players, coaches, parents, officials and teammates is how we honor the game and each other
- Sportsmanship – Playing the right way, the Jr. NBA Way, is centered on fair, ethical and honest competition
- Teamwork – Working together in a supportive manner for a common goal fosters positive social and personal development
- Healthy Living – Exercising regularly benefits both mind and body – leading to better health outcomes, greater energy levels, and enhanced classroom performance
During the 2016 and 2017 seasons, YouthLink 360 Athletics brought together over 220 student-athletes and captured:
- 33 – 1st Place Finishes
- 2 – District Championships
- 1 – District Championship Runner-up
- 1 – Silver Championship
- 6 – National Championship Qualifications
- 1 – National Championship Runner-up
YouthLink 360 Athletics is grateful to the following 2017 Corporate Sponsors; Adorn Salon, Chick-fil-A, Diamond T Promotional Gear, JW White Consulting LLC, KIOTI, Modern Hair Salon, Old Towne Pizza Buffet, Pittman Heating & Air Conditioning Inc, Study Hall, Team Xtreme Auto Brokers, Under Armour, Walmart, and Yoder’s Building Supply. We encourage you to visit these businesses as a way to thank them for their kindness!